All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.97Trending at £7.10
- £3.84Trending at £3.92
- £16.95Trending at £17.12
- £17.09Trending at £17.21
- £7.17Trending at £7.32
- £6.97Trending at £7.05
- £2.99Trending at £3.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third strand in a brand new series of Developing Mathematics, developed to be fully in line with the government's Revised Primary Framework for Mathematics. It features completely new content, a fresh up-to-date look both inside and out, and comes with a CD-ROM that contains all of the activity sheets in a customisable format.
- Author BiographyHilary Koll and Steve Mills are award-winning mathematics writers, educational consultants and INSET providers. Previously they have both worked as school mathematics coordinators and as lecturers in maths education. Steve Mills was also a county maths advisory teacher. Together they have written over forty titles in the existing Developing Numeracy series.
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title100% New Developing Mathematics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.