All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.18
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a summary of the applications and developments impacting smart sensors. This edition contains: critical coverage of sensor fusion and energy harvesting, the details on wireless technology, along with an emphasis on applications throughout. It also includes an extensive list of smart sensor acronyms and a glossary of key terms.
- Author BiographyRandy Frank is the president of Randy Frank and Associates in Scottsdale, Arizona. A well established author and holder of three patents, Mr. Frank received his B.S. and M.S. in electrical engineering, as well as his M.B.A. in management, from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. He is the former chairman and a member of the Sensors Standards Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers and a member of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Randy Frank
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.