All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how urban soils develop, change and erode. This book describes their physical and chemical properties and focuses on the specific soil properties that can cause environmental concern and also affect engineering works. It addresses issues such as green roofs, urban green space and the man-made urban soils that these may need to thrive in.
- Author BiographyPam Hazelton teaches soils in the Faculty of Engineering, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. She is the vice president of the International Union of Soil Scientists Commission for Education in Soil Science and a former President of the Australian Society of Soil Science. Brian Murphy is a Senior Soil Scientist at the NSW Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Natural Resources, Research Centre, Australia.
- Author(s)Brian Murphy,Pam Hazelton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.