All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £7.58Trending at £7.69
- £17.14Trending at £22.84
- £13.94Trending at £17.92
- £9.72Trending at £14.99
- £16.36Trending at £29.19
- £8.27Trending at £12.92
- £10.71Trending at £16.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides guidance on using research to inform and improve teaching with regard to working with children with special needs. The authors support their basic guidance with examples of published research and offer suggestions for planning school-based investigations.
- Author BiographyRuth Kershner and Roland Chaplain are both senior lecturers in the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Roland Chaplain,Ruth Kershner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.