All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that shows you how to do everything from opening an account to making informed decisions when evaluating stocks and trading. It covers short selling commodities and bonds; fundamental and technical analysis; market indicators; and ETFs High-frequency trading.
- Author BiographyMichael Sincere is a full-time columnist, writer, and author of numerous books, including Understanding Options and All About Market Indicators.
- Author(s)Michael Sincere
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.