All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides the latest recommendations on how to address the needs of students in transition at the collegiate level. Understanding Students in Transition covers transitions affecting recent high school graduates, community college transfer students, older adults returning to education, and students displaced by natural disasters.
- Author(s)Student Services (SS)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B SS Single Issue Student Services
- Series Part/Volume Number114
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width148 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byFrankie Santos Laanan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.