All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Torture surveys the massive literature surrounding torture, arguing that, once properly understood, there can be no defense of torture in any circumstances.
- Author BiographyJ. Jeremy Wisnewski is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Hartwick College, New York.
- Author(s)J. Jeremy Wisnewski
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- Series TitleContemporary Ethical Debates
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight257 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.