All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £45.48Was:£46.99Free postage
- £62.27Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest entry in the acclaimed Understanding series, is a succinct, interestingly written primer on the core issues involved in maximizing the efficacy and outcomes of medical care when cost is a factor in the decision-making process.
- Author BiographyChristopher Moriates Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, Director of Implementation Initiatives, Costs of Care, Inc. Vineet Arora Associate Professor and Director of GME Clinical Learning Environment Innovation, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, Director of Education Initiatives, Costs of Care, Inc. Neel Shah Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Founder and Executive Director, Costs of Care, Inc.
- Author(s)Christopher Moriates,Neel Shah,Vineet Arora
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMedical/Denistry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £78.21
- £4.85Trending at £5.67
- £10.75Trending at £10.96
- £12.80Trending at £17.84
- £9.96Trending at £10.24
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.55Trending at £11.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.