Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches practitioners how to design a highly secure VoIP (voice over IP) network, explains Internet security basics, such as attack types and methods, and details all the key security aspects of a VoIP system, including identity, authentication, signaling, and media encryption. This book presents techniques used to combat spam.
- Author BiographyAlan B. Johnston is a distinguished technical member at MCI and an adjunct assistant professor of electrical engineering at Washington University in St. Louis. He holds a B.E.(Hons) in electrical and electronic engineering from the University of Melbourne, Australia and a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Lehigh University. He is a co-author of the SIP specification RFC 3261 and several other SIP-related RFCs.
- Author(s)Alan B. Johnston
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.