All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders how to go about designing, explaining and interpreting experiments centered around various forms of voltammetry (cyclic, microelectrode, hydrodynamic, etcetera). This textbook gives references to important research papers to provide an introductory entry into the literature.
- Author(s)Craig E. Banks,Richard Guy Compton
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.99Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.