All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionEssential for getting to grips with Weightless, this definitive guide describes and explains the new standard in an accessible manner.
- Author BiographyWilliam Webb is one of the founding directors of Neul, one of the core design team involved in Weightless and the CEO of the Weightless SIG. Prior to this William was a Director at Ofcom. He is a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering, the IEEE and the IET, where he is a Vice President and the author of multiple books, papers and patents.
- Author(s)William Webb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.