CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sheds unprecedented light on Wittgenstein's third masterpiece, On Certainty, clarifying his thoughts on basic beliefs and rebuttal of scepticism. As an introduction and commentary on Wittgenstein's final major philosophical work, Moyal-Sharrock's book will prove an indispensable guide to the student, scholar and general reader.
- Author BiographyDANIELE MOYAL-SHARROCK is Lecturer in Philosophy at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK. She has significantly contributed to highlighting the importance of Wittgenstein's later corpus. She is the editor, with William Brenner, of Reading Wittgenstein's On Certainty (Palgrave Macmillan, 2004), and the editor of The Third Wittgenstein: The Post-Investigations Works (Ashgate, 2004), as well as the translator of a forthcoming French edition of On Certainty.
- Author(s)Daniele Moyal-Sharrock
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/04/2004
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight334 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.