All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces students to major worldviews through the lens of justice and peace. The second edition features a broader framework and includes updates on non-religious ethical norms, Islamophobia, colonial evangelization, religion in China, and an updated examination of the Israel-Palestine conflict.
- Author BiographyDavid Whitten Smith is the founding director of the Justice and Peace Studies program at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota. Elizabeth Geraldine Burr teaches in the Ethnic and Religious Studies Department at Metropolitan State University in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)David Whitten Smith,Elizabeth Geraldine Burr
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note12 black & white halftones, 5 tables
- Weight653 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.