Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionPaedophiles exist and we must develop ways of living with this fact whilst ensuring that children are kept safe. This book demystifies the field of adult sexual attraction to children. Suitable for all professionals who work with children or sexual offenders, it offers guidance on what one needs to know and do to ensure children are kept safe.
- Author BiographySarah D. Goode, a qualified occupational therapist, holds a doctorate in sociology from the University of Warwick and is Director of the Research and Policy Centre for the Study of Faith and Well-being in Communities and a Senior Lecturer in Social Care and Community Development at the University of Winchester, UK.
- Author(s)Sarah D. Goode
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.