All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Daniela F. Sieff
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Sieff, Introduction. Part I: Psychodynamic Perspectives. Kalsched, Sieff, Uncovering the Secrets of the Traumatised Psyche: The Life-saving Inner Protector who is also a Persecutor. Bruce Lloyd, Sieff, Return from Exile: Beyond Self-alienation, Shame and Addiction to Reconnect with Ourselves . Stromsted, Sieff, Dances of Psyche and Soma: Re-inhabiting the Body in the wake of Emotional Trauma. Woodman, Sieff, Spiralling Through the Apocalypse: Facing Death Mother to Claim Life. Part II: Neurobiological Perspectives. Nijenhuis, Sieff, The Selves Behind the Self: Trauma and Dissociation. Schore, Sieff, On the Same Wavelength: How our Emotional Brain is Shaped by Human Relationships. Siegel, Sieff, Beyond the Prison of Implicit Memory: The Mindful Path to Well-being. Part III: Evolutionary Perspectives.Chisholm, Sieff, Live Fast, Die Young: An Evolved Response to Hostile Environments? Blaffer Hrdy, Sieff, The Natural History of Mothers and Infants: An Evolutionary and Anthropological Perspective. Nesse, Sieff, Emotional Evolution: A Darwinian Understanding of Suffering and Wellbeing. Part IV: Concluding Perspective. Sieff, Connecting Conversations: Expanding our Understanding to Transform our Trauma-Worlds.
- Author BiographyDaniela F. Sieff is an independent writer and scholar, with a PhD in biological anthropology, and an active interest in the dynamics of the human psyche.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.