All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £158.50
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.99Trending at £22.49
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £9.57Trending at £12.93
- £9.45Trending at £10.18
About this product
- DescriptionWater demand and water economics are addressed in the second section of the book, with chapters on long-term water demand forecasting, the social determinants of water consumption in Australian cities, a study of water quality and consumption in France, governance and regulation of the urban water sector and more.
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleGlobal Issues in Water Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note30 Tables, black and white; 54 Illustrations, color; 37 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 641 p. 91 illus., 54 illus. in color.
- Weight1242 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCeline Nauges,Jean-Daniel Rinaudo,Katherine A. Daniell,Noel Wai Wah Chan,Quentin Grafton
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.