All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
- £25.21Trending at £27.54
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.57
- £79.63Trending at £108.00
About this product
- DescriptionInformative, compassionate, and practical, this guide will be indispensable for parents, physicians, school nurses, teachers, and everyone else who cares for children with food allergies.
- Author BiographyScott H. Sicherer, M.D., is an associate professor of pediatrics at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and a researcher in the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute at Mount Sinai. He is an associate editor of the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology and the author of The Complete Peanut Allergy Handbook.
- Author(s)Scott H. Sicherer
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note20 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.