All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding and Negotiating EPC Contracts explains the fundamental commercial principles and pitfalls of 'turnkey' contracting for major infrastructure projects anywhere. It is a comprehensive guide providing practical analysis of the issues and challenges in complex construction projects. Exhaustive in scope.
- Author BiographyHoward M. Steinberg is of counsel and a retired partner in the law firm Shearman & Sterling LLP and has more than 25 years of legal experience in the infrastructure sector in more than 100 countries. He is named a leading lawyer in project finance by Chambers & Partners and IFLR 1000. He represents sponsors, offtakers, miners, suppliers, engineering firms, consultants, financial advisors, contractors, operators, underwriters, lenders, export credit agencies and multi-lateral institutions in the development, acquisition, restructuring and privatization of projects around the world. He holds bachelor's and business degrees from Columbia University and a law degree from New York University.
- Author(s)Howard M. Steinberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 11 b&w illustrations
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.