All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for chiropractors, physiotherapists and other sports medicine professionals, this title presents research on Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injuries of the knee. It offers an overview of the problem on an international scale. It also examines the results of various prevention strategies for ACL injuries.
- Author BiographyThe American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM) is an organisation of orthopaedic surgeons specialising in sports medicine, including US and international sports medicine experts. The AOSSM works closely with many other sports medicine specialists and professionals, including doctors, chiropractors and physiotherapists, to improve the diagnosis, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries.
- Author(s)American Orthopaedic Society For Sports Medicine
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white halftones
- Weight653 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £68.08Trending at £68.81
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.89
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.