Understanding and Promoting Access for People with Learning Difficulties: Seeing the Opportunities and Challenges of Risk by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £50.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.85Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe issue of access is at the forefront of the practical challenges facing people with learning difficulties and people working with or supporting them. This text brings together evidence, narratives and discussions that question and advance our understanding of the concept of access for people with learning difficulties.
- Author BiographyJane Seale and Melanie Nind both work in the School of Education at the University of Southampton. Both Jane and Melanie have a strong track record of publishing in the area of inclusion and learning disabilities and of publishing edited works with Routledge and other publishers.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight328 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJane Seale,Melanie Nind
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.