Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe issue of access is at the forefront of the practical challenges facing people with learning difficulties and people working with or supporting them. This text brings together evidence, narratives and discussions that question and advance our understanding of the concept of access for people with learning difficulties.
- Author BiographyJane Seale and Melanie Nind both work in the School of Education at the University of Southampton. Both Jane and Melanie have a strong track record of publishing in the area of inclusion and learning disabilities and of publishing edited works with Routledge and other publishers.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight328 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJane Seale,Melanie Nind
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.