All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.65
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.18
- £7.58Trending at £7.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.98
About this product
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn S. Ogrodniczuk
- Author BiographyJohn S. Ogrodniczuk, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Director of the Psychotherapy Program in the Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia. In his role as Director, he coordinates the operations of Canada's 2nd largest medically based psychotherapy training program. In addition to this administrative role, he has developed a psychotherapy research program that is recognised as one of the more comprehensive and productive of its kind in the field. His research has involved a variety of psychotherapies and patient populations, but he has a particular interest in studying psychodynamic psychotherapy, personality disorder, and men's mental health. In addition to his research, he is involved with teaching medical students and psychiatry residents, serves as Associate Editor for the journal Psychotherapy Research, serves on the editorial board for three other journals (Group Dynamics, Journal of Personality Disorders, Psychotherapy), provides regular reviews for more than a dozen scientific and clinical journals, and consults with mental health clinics about service provision and evaluation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.