All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sandra Buechler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychoanalysis in a New Key Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Characters in Fiction as Templates for Clinical Assessment and Treatment, 1. Schizoid Relating, 2. Paranoid Processing, 3. Humiliated Suffering, 4. Grandiose Posturing, 5. Hysterical Bargaining, 6. Obsessive, Controlling, 7. Anguished Grieving, 8. Depressive Self-Harming, 9. Generative Aging.
- Author BiographySandra Buechler is a training and supervising analyst at the William Alanson White Institute. She is also a supervisor at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital's internship and postdoctoral programs, and a supervisor at the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy. Her publications include Clinical Values: Emotions that Guide Psychoanalytic Treatment (Routledge, 2004), Making a Difference in Patients' Lives: Emotional Experience in the Therapeutic Setting (Routledge, 2008), and Still Practicing: The Heartaches and Joys of a Clinical Career (Routledge, 2012).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.