Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides education students a clear critical overview of the most influential twentieth and twenty-first century thinkers in teaching and learning and shows how they translate in to practice.
- Author BiographyKarl Aubrey is a Senior Lecturer on the Applied Studies in Education programmes, as well as a tutor with post graduate students, at Bishop Grosseteste University. Prior to this Karl was the Programme Leader for a range of initial teacher education and professional development programmes at a large city Further Education college. Between 2003 and 2005 he was seconded to the DfES Standards Unit as a learning and teaching practitioner in the East Midlands. Karl has contributed to the Oxford Dictionary of Education and has collaborated with colleagues to publish a number of journal articles. His doctoral thesis explored the reforms in Further Education teacher education from 2000 to 2010, from the viewpoint of teacher educators. Karl's research interests include inclusion, education policy, pedagogy and work-based learning. Alison Riley is the Academic Co-ordinator for the BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies degree at Bishop Grosseteste University, she has also worked on a number of educational related programmes at the University including ITT courses. Prior to joining Bishop Grosseteste University Alison spent 16 years working in Primary Education, as a classroom teacher, deputy head teacher and finally head teacher of a large junior school. Alison has been involved in a number of collaborative projects, and has recently been involved in an EU Funded project researching 'Creativity in Early Science and Mathematics Education'. Alison has recently commenced doctoral studies in which she is researching the journey of students entering Higher Education with alternative qualifications.
- Author(s)Alison Riley,Karl Aubrey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
Most relevant reviews
- chivalricah16 Jul, 2017by
Helped me throughout my undergraduate studies, whilst writing assignments and understanding the topics in-discussion
Verified purchase: No
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.