All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at ways of improving care provision for people with learning disabilities who self-injure. The first part of the book sets out the theories behind psychological approaches to understanding self-injury, and in the second half case studies and 'practice pointers' propose ways of improving direct care.
- Author BiographyPauline Heslop is a Senior Research Fellow at the University of Bristol. Andrew Lovell is Reader in Learning Disabilities at the University of Chester.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight244 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndrew Lovell,Pauline Heslop
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.