Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible, comprehensive guide to the legal battles that finally gave George W. Bush the Presidency five weeks after election night. Abner Greene provides a step by step, non-partisan explanation and analysis of the major legal issues involved in resolving the presidential contest.
- Author BiographyAbner Greene is a Professor at the Fordham University School of Law, specializing in constitutional law. He made more than 80 media appearances in a wide array of television, radio, and newspaper venues during the resolution of the 2000 election. He became the ABC News Radio regular legal analyst, appeared on ABC World News Tonight, CNN, NPR, Talk of the Nation, and C-Span and was quoted several times in the New York Times. Greene clerked for Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens in the 1987 and 1988 terms.
- Author(s)Abner Greene
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.