All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the understandings of the archaeological record in both historical and contemporary perspective, while also serving as a guide to reassessing current views.
- Author BiographyGavin Lucas is Associate Professor in the Department of Archaeology at the University of Iceland. He is the author of three books, Critical Approaches to Fieldwork, An Archaeology of Colonial Identity and The Archaeology of Time. He is also the editor of several volumes, including Hofstadir: Excavations of a Viking Age Feasting Hall, Archaeologies of the Contemporary Past (with V. Buchli) and Interpreting Archeology (with Alexandra Alexandri et al.).
- Author(s)Gavin Lucas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.52Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.