Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionA study of key themes in the history of the British Empire by one of the senior figures in the field.
- Author BiographyRonald Hyam is Emeritus Reader in British Imperial History at the University of Cambridge, and Fellow and former President of Magdalene College. He is the author of several books on the British Empire, including most recently Britain's Declining Empire: The Road to Decolonisation 1918-1968 and, with Peter Henshaw, The Lion and the Springbok: Britain and South Africa since the Boer War (2003).
- Author(s)Ronald Hyam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 7 maps
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.