All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible and critical sourcebook about the FE sector for all those working towards QTLS.
- Author BiographySusan Wallace is the Professor of Continuing Education at Nottingham Trent University. Part of her role is to support learning on the initial training courses for teachers in the FE sector. She taught in the sector for ten years, including on BTEC programmes and Basic Skills provision. Her particular interest is in the motivation and behaviour of students in FE, and in mentoring and the ways in which a successful mentoring relationship can support personal and professional development. In her spare time she writes books, mainly aimed at teachers and student teachers in the sector.
- Author(s)Susan Wallace
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleFurther Education
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, visual maps for all chapter content
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.