CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet is an everyday part of our contemporary lives. This book explores how it is shaped and embedded within society, fostering new social worlds and ways of talking. Using a wide range of examples to examine economic, political and cultural issues, this book is crucial reading for all those studying society, media and technology.
- Author BiographyBRIDGETTE WESSELS is Lecturer of Sociology at the University of Sheffield, UK. Her writing and research focuses on social and cultural change, particularly in relation to ICT and the Internet. She teaches courses on the ICT, Internet and Society at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Author(s)Bridgette Wessels
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note248 p.
- Weight379 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.