Understanding the Placebo Effect in Complementary Medicine by Peters (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £48.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £15.02
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £25.21Trending at £27.53
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe placebo elicits more passionate debate and personal belief than other aspects of medicine. There are no concrete answers but many observations and powerful effects occur daily in healthcare which need to be examined. This book aims to inform what is the placebo really. It tackles issues of the placebo effect in complementary medicine.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication18/07/2001
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note5 ills.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.