Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
- £6.45Trending at £7.74
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the Sea is a companion volume to 'Marine life in India. It has a wider range of subjects, from winds, waves, tsunamis, tides, and currents to biological phenomena like biorhythm and bioluminescence to seamanship and maritime lore.
- Author BiographyB.F. Chhapgar, a renowned marine biologist, was curator of the Taraporevala Aquarium in the 1950s and 1960s and later, Research Officer-in-charge of the Taraporevala Marine Biological Station before joining Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
- Author(s)B. F. Chhapgar
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note1 colour photographs and 590 b/w illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.