All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the Social Economy and the Third Sector fills a significant gap by bringing together a comprehensive range of topics in one resource. Students will gain a working knowledge of the social economy and social capital, illustrated by comparison with the private and public sectors and real-world examples.
- Author BiographySIMON BRIDGE is the Proprietor of Simon Bridge and Associates, an economic and enterprise development consultancy. He is also a visiting professor at the University of Ulster's Northern Ireland Centre for Entrepreneurship (NICENT), UK, and is a director of several social enterprises.BRENDAN MURTAGH is a Reader in the School of Planning, Architecture and Civil Engineering at the Queen's University of Belfast, UK. He has researched and written widely on spatial planning, urban regeneration and local development.KEN O'NEILL is Professor of Enterprise and Small Business Development at the University of Ulster's Business School, UK. He is a Chair of the School for Social Entrepreneurs in Ireland and Young Enterprise (N. Ireland), and was the first recipient of the Queen's Award for Enterprise Promotion - Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Author(s)Brendan Murtagh,Ken O'Neill,Simon Bridge
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note304 p.
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.