Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks to deepen the understanding of the major social influences that shape immigrant youths' paths in their transition to the United States, as well as of the complex interconnections among those influences. This book discusses a number of social worlds that can contribute to the positive development of immigrant youth.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Directions for Youth Development
- Series Part/Volume Number100
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight197 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byCarola Suarez-Orozco,Irina L.G. Todorova
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.