Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there is a long history of conservative movements in America, the library of social movement studies leans heavily to the left. The Tea Party Movement, its sudden emergence and its uncertain fate, provides a challenge to mainstream American politics.
- Author BiographyNella Van Dyke is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Merced, USA. She is the editor of Strategic Alliances: Coalition Building and Social Movements. David S. Meyer is Professor of Sociology, Political Science, and Planning, Policy, and Design at the University of California, Irvine, USA. He is the author of The Politics of Protest: Social Movements in America and editor of Routing the Opposition: Social Movements, Public Policy, and Democracy in America and Social Movements: Identity, Culture, and the State.
- Author(s)Nella Van Dyke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleThe Mobilization Series on Social Movements, Protest, and Culture
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 3 b&w illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDavid S. Meyer
- Series Edited byDr. Hank Johnston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.