Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
About this product
- DescriptionOutlining our relationship with the visual from ancient times to the cyber-present, Understanding the Visual shows the reader how to analyse the structure, conventions, contexts and uses of the visual in Western cultures. Author Schirato from Victoria University of Wellington, NZ and author Webb from University of Canberra, ACT.
- Author BiographyTony Schirato teaches and researches in the areas of cultural theory, media literacy, and sport and the media. He has co-authored books on the work of Michel Foucault and Pierre Bourdieu, and also on communication and cultural literacy, globalisation, Asian cultural politics and visual culture. His most recent book is on sports culture. He is currently co-authoring a book on the work of gender theorist Judith Butler. Jen Webb is Professor of Creative Communication at the University of Canberra. With Tony Schirato, she edits the Understanding Contemporary Culture book series.
- Author(s)Jenn Webb,Tony Schirato
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleUnderstanding Contemporary Culture series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.