All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £9.83Trending at £10.68
- £13.99Trending at £15.32
- £9.99Trending at £10.21
- £13.99Trending at £17.86
- £10.41Trending at £11.26
- £3.30Trending at £3.46
- £12.95Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionOffering complete and comprehensive coverage of modern sonar spectrum system analysis, Underwater Acoustics: Analysis, Design and Performance of Sonar provides a state-of-the-art introduction to the subject and has been carefully structured to offer a much-needed update to the classic text by Urick.
- Author BiographyRICHARD P. HODGES has forty years experience in sonar, operations analysis, modeling, and the simulation of military systems. He is currently working for Sonalysts, Inc as a principal analyst, and is a member of the Acoustic Society of America. He has taught courses at the Naval Underwater Warfare Center (NUWC) and elsewhere in naval analysis of sonar, acoustics, TMA, tactics, weapons, damage and kill mechanisms, C4I, non-acoustic sensors, platform dynamics weapons, tactics and on the use of NUWC's SIM II Naval Engagement Simulation.
- Author(s)Richard P. Hodges
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width174 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.