All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes topics as diverse as magic, philosophy, religion, pseudoscience, and Alice in Wonderland. This title takes readers from author's childhood in Oklahoma to his college days at the University of Chicago, his service in the navy, and his varied and professional pursuits.
- Author BiographyMartin Gardner (1914-2010) was an acclaimed popular mathematics and science writer. His numerous books include The Annotated Alice, When You Were a Tadpole and I Was a Fish, and Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science.
- Author(s)Martin Gardner
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenreAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note54 halftones.
- Weight457 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byPersi Diaconis
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £11.89
- £6.20Trending at £7.98
- £11.48Trending at £11.83
- £10.51Trending at £11.23
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £12.80Trending at £16.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.