All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow coalitions of citizens and experts have been effective in promoting environmental justice in Louisiana's Chemical Corridor.
- Author BiographyBarbara L. Allen is Director of the Graduate Program in Science and Technology Studies at Virginia Tech's Northern Virginia Center.
- Author(s)Barbara L Allen
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleUrban and Industrial Environments
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.