Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionUsing World War I as a case study, this book examines such aspects of coalition warfare as: allied pre-war planning; human relations; the framework for co-ordination mechanisms within coalition; unified command; amalgamation of forces; logistical problems; and war finance.
- Author BiographyJEHUDA WALLACH is Professor Emeritus, Tel-Aviv University and President of the Israel Society for Military History. A widely recognized military historian, his earlier publications include The Dogma of the Battle of Annihilation (Greenwood Press, 1985).
- Author(s)Jehuda L. Wallach
- Date of Publication30/08/1993
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleContributions in Military Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 146
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.