All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the high rate of unemployment among people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), this vital guide offers advice on how you can overcome negative emotions, maintain your confidence and process unemployment in an emotionally healthy way.
- Author BiographyMichael John Carley is the Founder and former Executive Director of GRASP, the largest organization comprised of adults on the autism spectrum. As the Executive Director of ASTEP, he spoke at conferences focusing on Human Resources, Corporate Diversity & Inclusion, and he conducted numerous training events and webinars for individual Fortune 1000 companies. He lives with his wife and two sons in Green Bay, Wisconsin, where he now works as a School Consultant.
- Author(s)Michael John Carley
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteno
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byBrenda Smith Myles
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.