All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnequal Gains offers a radically new understanding of the economi c evolution of the United States, providing a complete picture of the uneven progress of America from colonial times to today. --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Lindert is Distinguished Professor of Economics at the University of California, Davis. His books include Growing Public: Social Spending and Economic Growth since the Eighteenth Century. He lives in Davis, California. Jeffrey G. Williamson is the Laird Bell Professor of Economics, emeritus, at Harvard University. His books include Trade and Poverty: When the Third World Fell Behind. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin. Both are research associates at the National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Author(s)Jeffrey G. Williamson,Peter H. Lindert
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Princeton Economic History of the Western World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note30 line illus. 66 tables.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.36Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.