Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.87Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionAbi Curtis's first collection, Unexpected Weather, makes the familiar extraordinary, and the supernatural everyday. In poems about animals and clouds, scientists and circus performers, and myths and the moments before death, her deft use and playful subversions of form give her verse an exquisite poise between gravity and lightness.
- Author BiographyAbi Curtis's first collection Unexpected Weather was a winner of Salt's Crashaw Prize in 2008. She received an Eric Gregory Award in 2004 and holds a PhD in Creative and Critical Writing from the University of Sussex. She is a Senior Lecturer in English Literature and Creative Writing at York St John University.
- PrizesWinner of Crashaw Prize 2008. Short-listed for London New Poetry Award 2010.
- Author(s)Abi Curtis
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication23/02/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.