All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been almost two decades since the outbreak of hostilities in the vicious Wars of the Yugoslav Succession. Despite some progress, countries in the Western Balkans still face major crises. What challenges continue to plague the region, and how can they best be addressed? This title offers answer to this question.
- Author BiographyVedran Dzihic is an Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation Fellow at the Center for Transatlantic Relations, Johns Hopkins University, USA. Daniel S. Hamilton is the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation Professor and director of the Center for Transatlantic Relations.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDaniel S. Hamilton
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.