Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout the 20th century, psychology generally and social psychology in particular has been dominated by individualism. It has focused on the subject as ultimately biological to the neglect of the subject as a social being. In the late 1960's, this emphasis led to the eruption of a crisis in social psychology.
- Author(s)Fiona J. Hibberd
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/01/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleHistory and Philosophy of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 210 p.
- Weight1130 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.