All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £50.25Trending at £57.59
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.79
- £4.99Trending at £7.06
- £14.52Trending at £16.00
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the authors introduce unfoldings, an approach to model checking which alleviates the state explosion problem by means of concurrency theory.
- Author(s)Javier Esparza,Keijo Heljanko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMonographs in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; 51 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 172 p. 51 illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.