All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third novel in the Mountjoy series. A mysterious stranger arrives in the country town of Unthrang who is destined to upset the lives of its residents. This novel mocks many conventions of respectable society, the church and the musical establishment.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Pewsey was born in Chile, educated in Calcutta, London and at St Hilda's College, Oxford, She has worked as a civil servant and publisher, ran a youth orchestra for two years, and has lived in two cathedral cities - York and Wells - with her husband, their son, who was a cathedral chorister, and daughter.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Pewsey
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/03/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/01/2003
- Weight255 g
- Width129 mm
- Height19 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.