All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a wide-ranging study of literature, art, and philosophy, Daniel Cottom explains why ours is an unhuman culture and how this culture still gives us reason for hope.
- Author BiographyDaniel Cottom is the David A. Burr Chair of Letters at the University of Oklahoma. Among his books are Ravishing Tradition: Cultural Forces and Literary History, Cannibals and Philosophers: Bodies of Enlightenment, and Why Education Is Useless, the latter also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Daniel Cottom
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note18 illus.
- Weight466 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.