Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight467 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byArnold Perlmutter,Behram N. Kursunogammalu,Stephan L. Mintz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsUnified General Relativity and Quantum Theory: Unified Symmetry: In the Small and in the Large; B.N. Kursunogammalu. Results from Quantum Cosmological Gravity; R.P. Woodard. The Very Early Universe: Baryogenesis from Electroweak Strings; M. Barriola. Reconstructing the Inflation Potential; E.W. Kolb, et al. Beyond Potential Dominated Inflation; K. Freese, J. Levin. Axitons; E.W. Kolb, I. Tkachev. Power Spectrum of Cosmic String Perturbations on the Microwave Background; L. Perivolaropoulos. Progress in New and Old Ideas: Time Reversal for Spacetime and Internal Symmetry; E.C.G. Sudarshan. Superstring Fermion Vertex and Gauge Symmetry in Four Dimensions; L. Dolan. Massive String Status as Extreme; M.J. Duff, J. Rahmfeld. Z' Diagnostics at Future Colliders; M. Cvetic. Aspects of Particle Physics: Siberian Snakes and Polarized Beams; L.G. Ratner. Polarized Lepton Experiments; D.G. Crabb. Progress in Neutrino Physics: A Survey of Experiments and Theory; S.L. Mintz, M. Pourkaviani. Further Inspirations from the Electroweak Theory, Supersymmetry, Supergravity: Implications of Supersymmetric Grand Unification; V. Barger, et al. Realistic Superstring Models; A.E. Faraggi. Flavor Mixing and the Generation of Mass; H. Fritzsch. Unification of Fundamental Interactions in Supersymmetry; P. Nath, R. Arnowitt. Dynamical Problems of Baryogenesis; J.M. Cornwall. Conference Program. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.