All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionUniform Across-the-Board Promotions (UABPs) are characterized by retailers offering a uniform discount on the entire assortment (e.g. Furthermore this book provides guidance for retail and marketing managers on how to best profit from UABPs, to increase sales and profits while balancing the risks associated with this type of promotion.
- Author BiographyDr. Marc-Oliver Jauch works as an investment professional for the global private equity fund, Apax Partners, in their London and Munich office, mostly focusing on European services and retail investments. Prior to joining Apax Partners, Oliver was a project leader with the Boston Consulting Group and gained experience with Goldman Sachs, McKinsey and Co and Robert Bosch France before that.Oliver has a PhD (Dr. rer.pol) in economics and managerial science (summa cum laude) holds an MBA from ESSEC Business School in Paris and a MA (Dipl.-Kfm) in Finance & Economics from the University of Mannheim (highest distinction).Oliver has successfully invested in and co-founded several start-ups and supports the charity foundation Joblinge on whose board he sits.
- Author(s)Marc-Oliver Jauch
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleContributions to Management Science
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note9 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 102 p. 9 illus.
- Weight352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.