CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £9.83Trending at £12.79
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- DescriptionThrough its identification of unifying themes, this book will provide students with a meaningful framework through which to understand the nature of the geographical discipline.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Matthews is Professor of Physical Geography and David T. Herbert is Professor of Human Geography at the University of Wales, Swansea.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note50 line figures, 20 tables
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid T. Herbert,John A. Matthews
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.